RELEASE OF LIABILITY (WAIVER) & TERMS AND AGREEMENT FORM
By purchasing a service or product listed on Gwenslean.com, you agreed to and aware of the following:
The coach’s/trainer's birth name is Gwensly Spanner.
The client/customer is [NAME ]
Client / Trainer Liability Agreement
• It is the customer responsibility to ultimately decide if he or she will partake in exercises and programs from the trainer.
• For customized programs, the trainer will use his skills and knowledge to design a safe program of exercise that will take into account the personal goals, fitness levels and exercise preferences of the client.
• For qualifying programs, the trainer will provide the coaching, supervision, advice and support that the client may need to help them achieve their goals. The client’s progress will be regularly monitored, and the program will be revised and adjusted accordingly via the training app.
• When agreed upon, the trainer will provide all necessary equipment and will organize appropriate venues for all training sessions.
• All client information will be kept strictly private and confidential. If the trainer requires further medical information, then the trainer will advise by the word of the client on his or her condition.
• It is understood between client and trainer that both will commit to the program and give 100% effort.
• The client is required to wear appropriate clothing and footwear.
• The coach/trainer is not responsible or liable for any injury sustain to the client during or after scheduled training sessions, workouts, and/or coaching periods.
• The coach/trainer will not take on clients with underlying health conditions that prohibits clients to perform physical activities.
• All clients must provide medical conditions that they believe is useful for the trainer.
• The client is responsible to inform the coach on current health conditions.
• The client is responsible and understands that he or she has the ability to stop physical activities when unable to go further or feeling any form/signs of discomfort.
• The client is prepared to provide a signature on paper or digitally agreeing to the points made in this agreement.
• You, the customer/client have read and comply with the payment terms of Gwenslean.
• It is strictly forbidden for clients to resell or redistribute products for profits listed on this website and/or that is owned by Gwensly Spanner.
• 3 hours’ notice of cancellation is required for all appointment and scheduled start dates.
• Notice of less than 3 hours’ notice will incur full payment of the session fee.
• If the client is late for a session the session will not be extended and will end at the appointed time.
• If the trainer is late, additional time will be added to the session or to subsequent sessions.
Fee Charging Policy
• Payment for single sessions must be made at the time of booking. Cheques to be made payable to Gwensly Spanner.
• Block bookings must be paid for in advance BUT sessions do not have to be booked in advance. However, all sessions must be redeemed within 90 days of purchase.
• All monies paid are non-refundable, but remaining credits can be redeemed for up to 2 months.